Wednesday, December 2, 2009

02.12.2009

02.12.2009

is my mum birthday...

a happy day..

we celebrated my mom birthday in my kindergarden..

in the morning..

with my kindergarden's teachers..

see my mum happy face:

haha^^

after we sang birthday songs,
ate the cake,
we(I mean children la!) played together..
hahaha..
I already 15 years old..
still played with children(6-10 years old)...
but really happy..
we ran here n ran there...
lastly, our leg became...(u know la)

which 1 is my leg?i also dunno...

Later..

all of us went 2 toilet 2 washed our"clean" leg

In the TOILET..

we danced..played water

(in the toilet also played until half an hour)

so happy^^

I really enjoyed that day..





lastly, i want 2 wish my mummy:

HaPPy BirTHDaY~

HAppY 4EvER..

I love u, MUM

2 comments:

  1. WAH!!! so siok~ no call me arh!!!
    haha!!!
    happy birthday to ur mum ohhh!!!
    help me to wish her!!!
    u no told me yesterday is her birthday ~haha
    wah~u all play with them arh!!!haha~
    shuang lo~~~
    eihhhhh~ask u smthg arh~~~
    u dont say me arh~coz i already put down 很久lo。。。I NOW GOT NEW PPL~HAHA
    *HE* NO PLAY WITH U ALL MEH???HAHA~~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    no la..
    "he" didn't at home that day..^^
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete